Monday, January 08, 2007

Must get a routine

Get a routine...........Right......................... A routine means something I do every day or every few days right?

Like wishing I didn't have to wake up? No.... too negative.
Like weeding the garden? No.........too wet.
Like getting a job?.........at my age?

OK

Like going back to Art class?............ Yes, class starts again this week, still time to make my mark.
Like getting some exercise?.......... Yes,Tai Chi this time, slow and gentle, not too painful afterwards.
Like emailing my friends?.......... Yes,well I've sent them this url.
Like writing.........Yes, mostly positive, psychologically therapeutic, creative sortta. All that good stuff.

Okay I am writing.
Unfortunately I haven't come up with any new story ideas yet and I can't face the old ones.
But I am writing sortta, reminiscing over on 'Whatever Comes.......' It gets the arthritis a little movement anyway.

Caution: Don't look if you're feeling low, it won't lift you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment