Saturday, February 01, 2014

Excuses, Excuses.

Hesitant efforts at writing this week.

I'm finding it hard to get in a routine.

The weather is dire and my social life consists of coffee with a neighbour once a week so I have no excuses.
I have been keeping on top of housework, but not cooking and I'm knitting a project for someone's Birthday when my hands don't hurt too much.

I need more sleep. I'm not getting enough sleep because I haven't usually had sufficient time outdoors most days so I ache lots and this makes me restless and can't sleep. I tend to wake up hurting and this is not a great way to start the day.

I took paracetamol before bed last night and that helped. The aches are down to the weather which just gets worserer and worserer and the resultant lack of exercise, so s'not really my fault that I'm not writing it's actually due to Climate Change.

See I found a valid excuse after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment